How can I share my faith without an argument?
Ask 5 questions:
- Do you have any kind of spiritual belief?
- To you who is Jesus?
- Do you think there is a heaven and a hell?
- If you died right now, where would you go?
- If what you believe were not true, would you want to know it?
Then wait for a response to these questions…do not answer them, but acknowledge and let them talk. If they answer question 5 with a yes proceed to show them in your Bible these 7 scriptures. (have a separate small Bible you use for showing these verses that you highlighted) Have the person read them out loud and ask them what these verses say to them.
The Bible (highlight these):
- Romans 3:23 – All have sinned
- Romans 6:23 – The wages of sin is death
- John 3:3 – Except a man be born again…
- John 14:6 – I am the way…
- Romans 10:9,10 – If thou shalt confess…
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 – Should not live unto themselves…
- Revelations 3:20 – I stand at the door and knock…
- Are you a sinner?
- Do you want forgiveness for your sins?
- Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and rose again?
- Are you willing to surrender yourself to Christ?
- Are you ready to invite Jesus into your heart and into your life?
- Offer to pray with the person to receive Christ.